Financial Coaching and Planning for all Ages and Stages of Life
At Fiscal Fitness we help people shape up their financial lives, by providing objective financial advice to suit their goals and values. We have no minimum client net worth or income requirements. We are fee-only advisors, meaning we work for our clients, not for commissions.
Fiscal Fitness was featured in a segment on financial planning gifts on local Channel 3000 on December 14, 2014.
Notable tax changes for 2015: Elective deferral limit for 401(k), 403(b), and 457 increases to $18,000, with $6000 catch-up for age 50 and over. Phase-out for Roth IRA contributions increases $2000 to $183,000 - $193,000 for Married Filing Joint, $116,000 - $131,000 for singles.
- Will I have enough for retirement?
- Where should I be investing my money?
- Do I have the right kinds and amount of insurance coverage?
- Are there ways I could lower my taxes?
- Am I managing my debt properly?
- Am I paying hidden fees on investment and other financial products?
- How should we fund our children's education?
- Could we afford to have one parent stay at home?
- What are my options for socially responsible investing?
- I'm retired; how much can I safely spend each year?
- Will my family be provided for in the event of my disability or death?
We can help with these and a myriad of other financial issues. To learn how our services can address your needs, call 608-848-1133 to schedule your free, no-obligation "Get Acquainted" meeting.
211 E. Verona Ave. Suite 4
Verona, WI 53593
Disclosure: All written content on this site is for information purposes only. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of Kathy Hankard, President, Fiscal Fitness, or her editorial staff. Material presented is believed to be from reliable sources and we make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness. All information and ideas should be discussed in detail with your advisor prior to implementation. Fee-Only financial planning and investment advisory services are offered through Fiscal Fitness, LLC, a registered investment advisory firm in the state of Wisconsin. The presence of this web site on the Internet shall in no direct or indirect way be construed or interpreted as a solicitation to sell or offer to sell investment advisory services to any residents of any state other than the state of Wisconsin. We are legally empowered to provide investment advisory services only to residents of Wisconsin and on a very limited basis to individuals in other states.